miércoles, 4 de abril de 2007

I'll make it through the rainy days

There is a wall between me and your world. It's built by your friends and some lies, I can't cross to the other side, it's too high. See? I told you we can't be friends. I can't be near around you and pretend that I don't want you, cause all I wanna do is hide from the world with you. But you lied to me, and everything has changed. I know yo used me, you played with me, and I let you do that. But now my grief just won't let me hang around with you. My grief and your friends. Have fun with them, I'm sorry I can't be around you. It was wonderful and crazy knowing you. Thanks for the good times we spent together. They are now memories that will stay in my mind as long as they have to be there.


Sugababes, Stronger
"I just knew I was alone
people around me but they didn't care"

No hay comentarios: